well, not really in the Tupperware chest.
Here are the necklaces that I am currently in love with:
Here they are from left to right:
- feathery necklace
- black flowered beaded necklace (that my boss liked! Few days later, she told me how excited she was finding the same necklace! Hihi)
- owl necklace I bought for a friend but wasn’t able to give. lol
- my ballsy necklace (I love calling it that, and the most pricey among them! P100 everything’s under a hundred up there. Yeah, I’m such a cheapskate, a true recessionista!)
- mom’s necklace (the one with the red pendant. I have one in the exact same thing, only the red pendant is aquamarine, my favorite color)
- a basic circled necklace
- my fierce, edgy spike necklace
- six-colored feathered necklace
- black chain necklace in varied layers
- aquamarine beaded neckpiece that spells S-U-M-M-E-R!
- bronze beaded necklace I haven’t worn yet
- peach-pink necklace
- my DIY RAWR fringed necklace
- basic black necklaces I use to layer on my other nackpieces
Here are some of my three favorites:
“My rockstar ako baket?” necklace. I wear this on days I want to look edgy. 😀
The perfect summer necklace at P35 with free earrings! Haha. Just don’t wear them together and look matchy- matchy. So nineties, if you’d ask me. Makes my everyday wear fun!
Here’s another fun necklace for days when I’m channeling the gypsy in me. Haha. It’s either this or my feathered earrings that really catches attention:
I told you I love aquamarine! lels
This is me jumping into the bandwagon of neons! A pop of neons here and there spells fun and summery. Haha
Now, right here is not really a favorite. But the oldest among the bunch of the necklaces I own. This was given by my mom (Cat, my sister has a similar one, I wonder where is hers now). This was from Pinkbox. There was a time that mom got really addicted with Pinkbox (very mahal accessories store for me since I can get accessories for under 50 bucks at Quiapo now) and she buys items from there for me and my sister. Now this one’s special. Takes me back to the time to where my mom pays and decides for the things that I will be wearing and buying. Well, I still do ask her for some ideas, but I make the decisions now. I sometimes still wear it, and it surely makes me feel safe. 🙂