So I’m back from the hellhole that is freelance work. I was in deep shit. Like I couldn’t even recognize myself from the work stress that I have, once again, abandoned this site for a little while. And now I’m back! Going over backlogs and saw that Jolens from Jumping Jolens tagged me in this Liebster Award post. I don’t know what Liebster Award is for, I guess it’s the new slumbook/chain letter for bloggers to help them (us) get to know each other and I don’t know, widen the network without having the need to ask, “Open-minded ka ba?”
BTW, thanks Jolens for this and is it too late now to say sorry that I’m only answering this now?
Gotta go answer now!
- Last non-English language movie that you liked? I just saw three indie films this July wow, ako na talaga supporter ng pelikulang Pilipino haha! Jowk. Saw Pilapil, Ma’Rosa and Anino sa Likod ng Buwan and I’d have to say Anino sa Likod ng Buwan takes the cake! It’s a movie shot in one take that’s very timely, sad, and the acting’s superb as well as the directing and the screenplay. Oh, my God, that screenplay! Also saw just now, Imagine You and Me, lol. But, if there’s one movie that immediately comes to mind, that would have to be OTJ, I had to see the movie twice in the cinema just to move on. Ganun levels.
- What’s your take on romantic comedies? Do you have a favorite? I like romcoms! It makes you feel all kilig and mushy and sometimes annoyed at these girls who didn;t do anything just to meet the man of their dreams, che kayo! Favorite? Ang hirap! Maybe, 10 Things I Hate About You?
- What’s a movie that you judge other people for liking? Vice Ganda movies. Ulk.
- Is there a movie that is better than its book version? I’m a big fan of books, so I’m not sure if I’ve seen one that’s better than the book.
- Favorite line in a song? Hirap, beh. But I once wanted to have “let it be” tattooed on myself.
- Favorite song released before the year 2000? Blackbird.
- Name a website that you constantly visit aside from WordPress. Is Facebook counted? If SNS are excluded, google.com. My friends kept teasing me I’m Google girl because I tend to Google every question I have in mind. LOL.
- Any opinions on Brexit? You know how some people who are already living a comfortable life wants to create drama because they’re living a boring life and they want to drag everyone in it? Ganun. #firtworldproblems
- If you read poetry, name a poet that you like and his/her best piece. Lang Leav. Charot. Nope, I rarely read poems.
- Name something—a movie, an app, a detergent brand, whatever— that you think is underrated. Can I give a movie instead that’s overrated? Because Sana Dati and Ang Nawawala is. LOL. Char. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, SJ cam, Emily Owens, MD, and myself. Joke!
- Any YouTube link you want to share? This documentary that left me very uneasy.
I don’t know a lot of bloggers so I’m nominating the few blogger friends I know to do this:
Here are my questions:
- Who would you “Fuck, Marry, Kill” among the three (Gloria, Duterte, De Lima)?
- What are three weird things I’d find in your bag?
- Which side are you on, Taylor Swift, Kimye, or Calvin Harris? LOL
- If you could burn a book, what book would it be? Why?
- What’s your solution to Metro Manila traffic?
- Are you happy that 265 (and counting) are dead in less than a month since Duterte took the presidency? What’s your stand in extrajudicial killings?
- Where do most of your salary goes to, excluding food and bills?
- What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told someone?
- How do you define success?
- Sa tingin mo, bakit single pa rin ako ngayon? Charot lang! Hahaha!
- What do you think is the best answer to: Why should we hire you?
- How “tita/tito” are you?
- Ano nang nagawa mo para sa bansang Pilipinas? LOL
Anybody who is keen on answering the questions, gow lang guys. Leave it in the comment section! I’m drafting new blog posts so stay tuned, five readers! XD